Galaxy Surfactants Limited is launching its IPO to get listed on the stock markets. Investors can get all important information as Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. Galaxy Surfactants Limited has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. Galaxy Surfactants IPO is scheduled for January 29, 2018 with a price band of Rs. 1470- Rs. 1480 per equity share. The lot size of applying Galaxy Surfactants IPO is for 10 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on May 20,1986 at Mumbai, India. This company manufactures surfactants and other speciality ingredients for the personal care and home care industries. Inter alia, skin care, oral care, hair care, cosmetics, toiletries and detergent are the major products area of the firm. It delivers almost 200 products grades in market for 1700 customer in over 70 countries. Multinational, regional and local FMCG companies are the important clients of the firm including, inter alia, Cavinkare Private Limited, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, Dabur India Limited, Henkel, Himalaya, L’ORÉAL, Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited, Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Below are the diversified products group of the company:-
- Performance Surfactants:- It includes 45 products grades along with anionic surfactants and non-ionic surfactants.
- Speciality Care Products: Under this group, over 155 product grades are included following amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants, UV filters, preservatives, preservative blends and surfactant blends, speciality ingredients such as mild surfactants, syndet and transparent bathing bars and proteins, fatty alkanolamides and fatty acid esters, and other care products.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- One of the best global supplier to major FMCG brands;
- Strong products offering to fulfill its clients requirements;
- Strong presence in high growth markets of India and AMET Region;
- Highly qualified and experienced management team;
- Competitive financial performance along with excellent track record.
Objects Of The Issue:-
- To get the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges;
- The sale of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- For the general corporate purpose.
Summary Of Issue:
Issue Open:- January 29,2018 – January 31,2018 Issue Type 100% Book Built Issue IPO Issue Size (Value) 6,331,674 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs. 937.09 Cr Face Value Rs. 10 Per Equity Share Issue Price Rs. [1470 – 1480] Per Equity Share Market lots 10 Shares Minimum Order Quantity 10 Shares Listing At BSE, NSE
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Subscription Details
Sr.No. Category No. of shares offered/reserved No. of shares bid for No. of times of total meant for the category 1 Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) 1266336 68725080 54.27 2 Non Institutional Investors (NIIs) 949752 6610610 6.96 3 Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 2216086 13312860 6.01 Total 4432174 88648550 20.00
Updated as on 31th Jan 2017 at 9:30 PM
Get Upcoming IPO Notification on your mobile, Download our App
Important dates for Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Galaxy Surfactants IPO issue is expected on February 05, 2018.
- The amount will get unblocked on February 06, 2018.
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on February 06, 2018.
- The Shares of Galaxy Surfactants India Limited is likely to be listed on February 07, 2018. on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment Status
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “Galaxy Surfactants Limited” IPO Application Form
From BSE: click here
From NSE: click here
Promoters Of the Company:-
- Mr. Unnathan Shekhar
- Mr. Gopalkrishnan Ramakrishnan
- Mr. Shashikant Shanbhag
- Mr. Sudhir Dattaram Patil
Particulars For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million) Financial Year 31-Mar-17 31-Mar-16 31-Mar-15 31-Mar-14 31-Mar-13 Total Equity & Liabilities 12,853.83 11,092.34 10,602.19 10,240.81 9,556.85 Total Revenue 21,717.00 18,087.55 18,760.26 17,015.78 15,822.68 Total Expenses 19,674.13 16,452.67 17,637.36 15,785.36 15,634.62 Profit After Tax (PAT) 1,463.06 1,027.18 674.56 759.97 2.78
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
1) Edelweiss Capital Limited
14th Floor, Edelweiss House, Off. C.S.T Road, Kalina,
Mumbai 400 098 Maharashtra, India
Tel: + 91 (22) 4009 4400
Fax: +91 (22) 4086 3610
Investor grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact person: Mohit Kapoor
SEBI registration number: INM0000010650
2) ICICI Securities Limited
H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate,
Mumbai 400 020 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 (22) 2288 2460
Fax: +91 (22) 2282 6580
Investor grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Arjun A Mehrotra / Rupesh Khant
SEBI registration number: INM000011179
3) JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
7th Floor, Cnergy, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai 400 025 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 (22) 6630 3030
Fax: +91 (22) 6630 3330 E-mail: email@example.com
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Prachee Dhuri
SEBI registration number: INM000010361
Registrar To The Issue:-
C-101, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai 400 083 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 (22) 4918 6200
Fax: +91 (22) 4918 6195
Investor grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Shanti Gopalakrishnan
SEBI registration number: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:-
Galaxy Surfactants Limited
C-49/2, TTC Industrial Area, Pawne, Navi
Mumbai – 400703
Contact Person: Mr. Niranjan Ketkar,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Tel: +91 22 2761 6666;
Fax: +91 22 2768 6523
Corporate Identity Number: U39877MH1986PLC039877
To Invest in IPO, Submit Your Details Below: