- Type of Fund: A close-ended Equity Fund. It will list on BSE Limited (BSE).
- Duration: 1300 days from the date of allotment of units.
- Asset Allocation Pattern:
Instruments Indicative Allocations (% of total assets) Risk Profile Minimum Allocation Maximum Allocation High/Medium/Low Equity and Equity related instruments 80 100 Medium To High Debt, Money Market Instruments and Cash 00 20 Low to Medium
- Minimum Application Amount:- 5,000/- in multiples of Rs. 10, thereafter.
- Minimum Redemption Amount/No. Of Units:-No redemption/repurchase of units shall be allowed prior to the maturity of the Scheme. Investors wishing to exit may do so, only in Demat mode, by selling through BSE Limited or any of the stock exchange(s) where units of the Scheme will be listed as the Trustee may decide from time to time.
- Investment Strategy: For the long term capital appreciation and growth, the fund is likely to choose different types of equity and equity related securities to invest. AMC will prefer a bottom up approach while selecting stocks for long term sustainable profits. To control risk factor, a top down approach would also be chosen. Relatively, the fund proposes to study various parameters like the price-to-book (P/B) ratio, price-to-earning (P/E) ratio, dividend yields (D/Y) of companies within its researched universe and try to identify companies with low P/B and P/E ratios and which have historically declared dividends on a consistent basis and have reasonable certainty of declaring attractive dividends in the future. Other parameters like Return on equity and Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) will also be preferred before investment in the securities. The portfolio of the fund will include mid and small cap stocks. The fund will go at contra picks to identify companies that are currently looser in the market in expectation of that these companies may be fundamentally strong but market may have failed to recognize their true potential. Undervalued companies would also be selected in the portfolio further for price appreciation. The Fund is likely to invest in depository receipts including American Depository Receipts (ADRs) and Global Depository Receipts (GDRs). Debt and money market instruments, in compliance with Regulations will also be placed for the investment. The fund will also proceed its investment with derivatives which are engaged in permitted currency hedging transactions with an intention to reduce exchange rate fluctuations between the currency of the Scheme (INR) and the foreign currency exposure.
- Dividend Policy of the scheme: The eligible unit holder who have their name in the Register of Unit holder on the record date can paid dividends after cutting tax if applicable (for equity schemes the same shall . The Trustee Company authorizes and distributes dividend to the investors. After declaration and payment of dividend, the ex-dividend NAV will decline to the extent of the dividend payment. Further, all the details of any dividend like no. of Units could be seen at the Stock Exchange. The dividend warrants shall be dispatched to the unit holders within 30 days of the date of declaration of the dividend.
- Fund Manager : A) Sankaran Naren ,
B) Mr. Ihab Dalwai* c) Priyanka Khandelwal
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
Corporate Identity Number: U99999DL1993PLC054135
12th Floor, Narain Manzil,
23, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Corporate Office: One BKC , A Wing , 13th Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400051
- NFO Open and Close Date:
Opening Date :- July 24th, 2017
Closing Date:- August 07th, 2017
- Entry and Exit Load:
Entry Load: Not Applicable
Exit Load: Not Applicable
- Transaction Charges:-
|First Rs. 100 Crore||Next Rs. 300 Crore||Next Rs. 300 Crore||Over Rs. 700 Crore|
For online application submit the details
To Download Application Form click here
To register for KYC process please download KYC Form here :
For instructions on how to fill KYC Form please download :
For More Details Contact us at : (011) – 42445800 , 9650901058