MAS Financial Services Limited IPO: The Initial Public Offering of the firm is likely to get listed soon at both of the Exchanges i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. The investor can retrieve all the information related to IPO like Price Band and Dates, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm got”in principal approval” from BSE and NSE for the listing of the equity shares after proposing a Red Herring Prospectus.The IPO will launch on October 6, 2017 with a price band of Rs. 456-Rs.459 per equity shares. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 32 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investors stood at Rs. 2 Lacs.
The company has * equity shares of Public issue with a face value Rs. 10 each.The company plans to raise up to Rs. 460.04 crore through its IPO offering.
Company Profile:- The company was incorporated on May 25, 1995 at Ahmadabad, India. It is a Gujarat-headquartered NBFC with more than two decades of business operations. The operational functions of the company are spread in six States and the NCT of Delhi. The firm targets small and medium enterprises, middle and low income customer which consists five principal segments as below:-
- Micro-Enterprise Loans:- It consists two categories of micro enterprise loans :-
- Loans up to Rs. 75,000, typically to self-employed individuals engaged in trading or manufacturing business;
- Loans ranging between Rs. 75,000 and Rs. 300,000, typically to sole proprietors and partnership firms.
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Loans:- Here, the firm facilitates loans upto Rs. 50 million to its SME customers, which includes small and medium sized manufacturers, dealers and service providers engaged in various industries.
- Two-wheeler Loans: –The firm offers two-wheeler loans especially to farmers, self-employed and salaried individuals as well as professionals.
- Commercial Vehicle Loans: –The Company provides loans up to Rs. 700,000 to its customers further to buy new and used commercial vehicles, used cars as well as tractors.
- Housing Loans: –The firm offers housing loans to customers to buy new and old houses, construction of houses on owned plots, home improvement and for the purchase and construction of commercial property. Salaried and self-employed individuals are the major customers of the firm.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- Maintain consistent performance with quality loan portfolio;
- Various product offerings along with significant growth opportunities;
- Access to diversified sources of capital and cost-effective funding;
- Well known about markets via extensive sourcing channels;
- Robust credit assessment and risk management framework;
- Qualified and strong management team with reputed investors;
Objects ofthe Issue:-
The object of the IPO includes the Fresh Issue and the Offer for Sale.
- Fresh Issue:- The Company plans to utilize the proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards augmenting its capital base to meet future capital requirements.
- Offer for Sale:-The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||October 6,2017 to October 10,2017|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 460 crore|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Fresh Issue of Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs.233.00 Cr
Offer for Sale of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 277.04 Cr
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs.456 – Rs.459 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||32 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||32 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
Important dates for MAS Financial Services Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for MAS Financial Services Limited IPO issue is expected to be Oct 13, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on Oct 14,2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on Oct 14,2017
- The Shares of MAS Financial Services Limitedare likely to be listed Oct 15, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
MAS Financial Services Limited IPO Allotment Status
MAS Financial Services LimitedIPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as MAS Financial Services Limited IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promotersof the Company:-
1) Kamlesh Chimanlal Gandhi:- He is the Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
2) Mukesh Chimanlal Gandhi:- He is Whole-time Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
3) Shweta Kamlesh Gandhi:- She is the Promoter of the firm.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||22.010.88||19457.55||15719.87||11331.31||8018.13||6040.35|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||685.58||508.21||399.83||326.08||273.11||201.29|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Private Limited
MotilalOswal Tower, RahimtullahSayani Road opposite Parel
ST Depot, Prabhadevi
Mumbai 400 025,
Telephone: + 91 22 3980 4200
Facsimile: +91 22 3980 4315
Investor grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: SubodhMallya / Kristina Dias
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011005
Registrar To The Issue:
Link Intime India Private Limited C-101,
1st Floor, 247 Park LalBahadurShastriMarg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
Facsimile: +91 22 2569 4918 6195
Investor grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:
6, Narayan Chambers, Ground Floor,
Behind Patang Hotel, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad 380 009, Gujarat, India;
Telephone: +91 79 3001 6500;
Facsimile: +91 79 3001 6597
Contact Person: NiravPrakashchandra Patel,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Telephone: + 91 79 3001 6638;
Facsimile: +91 79 3001 6597
Corporate Identity Number: U65910GJ1995PLC026064
To Invest In IPO, Submit Details Given Below[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
To Download Application Form click here