- The initial public offering of Salasar Techno Engineering Limited is expected to get listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. A potential investors can fetch relevant information as Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc.
- Salasar Techno Engineering has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for July 12, 2017 with a price band of Rs.108. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 125 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO.
- Public issue of the firm is mentioned near 3,321,000 equity shares by the bank aggregating. The company plans to raise Rs.35,86,68,000 through its IPO.
Summary Of Issue:
|July 12, 2017|
|Issue Close:||July 17, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||33,21,000 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 35.86 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs.108 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||125 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||125 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
- It is focusing to supply 360 degree solutions by carrying out engineering, designing, fabrication, galvanization and deployment consisting various products like Telecommunication Towers, Power Transmission Line Towers, Smart Lighting Poles, Monopoles, Guard Rails, Substation Structures, Solar Module Mounting Structures and Customized Galvanized & Non-galvanized steel structures.
- The firm also undertakes civil foundation work, erection of towers both telecom & transmission at site including painting. It has also undertaken EPC Turnkey projects for solar mounting structures for its clients.
- The firm has already delivered around 10,000 towers of various designs of Angular, Tubular and Hybrid Ground Based Towers (GBT) and Roof Top Towers (RTT) since inception, and provided its towers to all the leading Cellular operators & Telecom infrastructure companies like Airtel, Bharti Infratel, Indus Towers, Reliance Infratel, Reliance Jio, Viom Networks, ATC, Tower Vision and GTL with a robust presence in India and International locations of Africa, Asia and Australia.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- Successful business Agreement with Ramboll
- Consistency and stability in financial performance;
- Optimum Galvanizing Capacity;
- Customer Centric Approach;
- Visible growth through a robust order book and excellent pre-qualification credentials;
- Strong Operational systems;
- Qualified and dedicated management and promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. inMillions)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||1,540.29||1,457.10||1,667.45||1,114.96||989.02|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||102.00||46.13||54.99||30.47||64.62|
Important dates for Salasar Techno Engineering IPO Allotment Status
- The allotment date for Salasar Techno Engineering IPO issue is expected to be (to be updated) 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on (to be updated) 2017
- The shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on (to be updated) 2017
- The shares of Salasar Techno Engineeringare likely to be listed on (to be updated) 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
|Sarthi Capital Advisors Private Limited
Unit No. 411, 4th Floor, Pratap Bhawan,
5, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002Tel: (011) 23739425/26/27
Fax: (011) 23739424Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Anand Lakhotia
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012011
Registrar To The Issue:-
Bigshare Services Private Limited
E2 Ansa Industrial Estate, Sakivihar Road,
Sakinaka, Andheri East,Mumbai- 400072
Tel: (022) 40430200
Fax: (022) 28475207
Contact Person: Mr. Ashok Shetty
SEBI Registration No: INR000001385
Registered Office Details:-
E-20, South Extension I, New Delhi-110049, India
Tel No.: +91 11 41648566/8577;
Contact Person: Mr. Kamlesh Kumar Sharma, Chief Financial Officer
To Invest In IPO, Submit Details Given Below[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
To Download Application Form click here